Friday 6 April 2012

My Freelance Journey begins

A few months back I decided to try spending my time doing the things I enjoy. Corporate life had lost its shine. The allure of a regular pay cheque had worn off - at least for a while. Reading and writing are two of the things I enjoy most in this life. There don't seem to be too many ways to make money from reading, so I thought I would give writing a shot. Now I'm a freelance writer. This has not been an easy journey. And it may be a disaster - although I hope not. Meanwhile, along the way I've learned things and I'm learning new things every day - about writing, about style, about organising myself, about myself. Hope you enjoy reading my musings, and maybe find some useful gems amongst my words.

Feel free to visit now and then. I'll be talking about resources and techniques I've found useful, or maybe expressing my frustrations. I'd love to hear your ideas, comments, hints, tips or just about anything else (read: 'I don't want spam!')

It's all about sharing.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment